Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
The builder looked at me really wierd

paleostone
Bree

Mar 22 2007, 1:17am

Views: 176
Shortcut
The builder looked at me really wierd Can't Post

Just had the final walkthrough on my new "modern Hobbit House" and we were talking about the finial grading. I told the builder about my Hobbit house mound in the back yard and the look he gave me was priceless. This from a builder that did a Narnia house. I have an acre and a third. I just want a long low berm about 5-6 feet high and about 15 feet long. I'll put a fake Hobbit front on it and then use it as a backdrop for my perennial garden. He said "We'll try and schedule the grading when you can be here"

Subject User Time
The builder looked at me really wierd paleostone Send a private message to paleostone Mar 22 2007, 1:17am
    LOL! And at least dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Mar 22 2007, 2:06am
    We planned something similar Eowyn of Penns Woods Send a private message to Eowyn of Penns Woods Mar 22 2007, 2:17am
    Haw! I can see it now, sorta droopy. silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Mar 22 2007, 2:28am
        The house paleostone Send a private message to paleostone Mar 22 2007, 2:53am
            Hmm, you're giving me ideas Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Mar 22 2007, 4:14am
                That might be a bit ifffy .... Elven Send a private message to Elven Mar 22 2007, 5:55pm
                    Ha! Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Mar 22 2007, 9:19pm
            May you always be very happy there. Patty Send a private message to Patty Mar 22 2007, 6:26am
            The house sounds wonderful! linkin-artelf Send a private message to linkin-artelf Mar 23 2007, 5:21am
            The bamboo flooring silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Mar 23 2007, 6:26pm
    weird builder...but at least you can get what you want when you are there. elvenhobbit Send a private message to elvenhobbit Mar 22 2007, 9:42pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.