The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: The Arena:
3-way Mordor Turf War

Dreamdeer
Valinor

Jul 2 2008, 5:33am

Post #1 of 5 (6607 views)
Shortcut
3-way Mordor Turf War Can't Post

So, the Dark Lord has fallen, power's up for grabs, and everybody's staking out their territory. Who woluld win in a three-way turf war, between the Uruk-Hai, the Olog-Hai, or the Bali-Hai? (And what are the Uruk-Hai doing in Mordor? A secret fell-beast training-camp for a joint Isengard/Mordor airforce, that got stranded far from home when the war went south.) Terrain is lousy: craterous, shifty-soiled, and with the occasional pool of burning industrial waste.

My website http://www.dreamdeer.grailmedia.com offers fanfic, and message-boards regarding intentional community or faerie exploration.

Finduilas101
Rivendell

Jul 3 2008, 2:16pm

Post #2 of 5 (2952 views)
Shortcut
Well... [In reply to] Can't Post

Trolls are quite stupid so I belive they would loose. That's all I know.

Saruman, Gandalf the Grey rides to Isenguard...NO LONGER SEEKING YOUR COUNCIL!!!

Idril Celebrindal
Tol Eressea

Jul 3 2008, 3:04pm

Post #3 of 5 (3259 views)
Shortcut
Bali-hai will call you ... [In reply to] Can't Post

All the Uruk-hai need to do is wait until dawn. Any troll that isn't under cover by then will turn to stone, since Sauron isn't around to stop this from happening. The Olog-hai may be able to hold out in caves up in the mountains, but that's about it.

As for the Bali-hai, they stay on their tropical Pacific island paradise (a la Rogers & Hammerstein's South Pacific)!

"I'm gonna wash that orc right out of my hair and send him on his way!"

We're discussing the BBC Lord of the Rings Radio Play on the Movie Discussion - LOTR board.

With caffeine, all things are possible.

The pity of Bilbo will screw up the fate of many.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

geadin
The Shire

Jul 7 2008, 4:44am

Post #4 of 5 (6386 views)
Shortcut
The fighting Uruk-Hai! [In reply to] Can't Post

I'd say the Uruk-Hai. They seem to be stronger and than the other orcs.

AncalagontheBlack
Rohan

Jun 29 2013, 4:30pm

Post #5 of 5 (2301 views)
Shortcut
olog hai [In reply to] Can't Post

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.