Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
Dancing with the stars

FingonOfPittsburgh
Lorien

Mar 20 2007, 11:37am

Views: 187
Shortcut
Dancing with the stars Can't Post

OK - I swear I'm not a complete reality-TV-loser. This is one of those shows I swore I'd never watch. But for some reason last night I watched it for the first time, and I was actually hooked. I don't like Stars -- or Dancing, but I couldn't stop watching the show! Hopefully I'm not the only Tornado who likes this show....

So I think Joey Fatone had the best performance. My wife thinks it's not fair for him to be in the competition, given his background with that synchronized, boy-band, dancing stuff.

Cliff Clavin was a huge surprise. He did shockingly well for an old guy.

How about Laila Ali??? She is beautiful and she danced great!

Billy Ray Cyrus sucked. He was obviously only there to shill his new album (and ringtones). What a loser.

Ian Ziering started off the show with a great number.

Leeza Gibbons basically walked through her dance. I dunno - maybe that's just how that dance goes, but she seemed to be moving way too slow.

Heather Mills is butt ugly. But she danced really well, wooden leg and all.

Apolo what-evah is annoying. I just can't stand his looks.....

Paulina, Shandi and Clyde are forgettable, although Clyde may ride his charming personality for a while, if he can just loosen up and flow a bit more.

Predictions: Cyrus goes home next week.

I think this thing will come down to Laila, Joey, and Ian.

Out of the darkness of my life, so much frustrated, I put before you the one great thing to love on earth: the Blessed Sacrament... There you will find romance, glory, honour, fidelity, and the true way of all your loves on earth, and more than that: Death: by the divine paradox, that which ends life, and demands the surrender of all, and yet by the taste (or foretaste) of which alone can what you seek in your earthly relationships (love, faithfulness, joy) be maintained, or take on that complexion of reality, of eternal endurance, which every man's heart desires.

--J.R.R. Tolkien, Letter #43, to his son Michael

Subject User Time
Dancing with the stars FingonOfPittsburgh Send a private message to FingonOfPittsburgh Mar 20 2007, 11:37am
    I don't watch it Aerlinn Send a private message to Aerlinn Mar 20 2007, 12:26pm
        So agree with you, 'Linners greendragon Send a private message to greendragon Mar 20 2007, 8:22pm
            Maybe hope she goes out soon Sherry Send a private message to Sherry Mar 20 2007, 8:35pm
    Not a clue about the US version Sherry Send a private message to Sherry Mar 20 2007, 2:32pm
    Argentine Tango Sherry Send a private message to Sherry Mar 20 2007, 3:46pm
        re FingonOfPittsburgh Send a private message to FingonOfPittsburgh Mar 20 2007, 5:27pm
            Ratzenberger... Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Mar 20 2007, 5:58pm
            I recalled Sherry Send a private message to Sherry Mar 20 2007, 6:45pm
            Um... Eowyn of Penns Woods Send a private message to Eowyn of Penns Woods Mar 20 2007, 6:49pm
            "L'audace! L'audace! Et toujours l'audace!" GaladrielTX Send a private message to GaladrielTX Mar 21 2007, 5:34pm
                re FingonOfPittsburgh Send a private message to FingonOfPittsburgh Mar 21 2007, 6:43pm
                    really? Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Mar 21 2007, 6:56pm
                        re FingonOfPittsburgh Send a private message to FingonOfPittsburgh Mar 21 2007, 8:00pm
                            there are more us weirdos out there than you think... Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Mar 21 2007, 8:09pm
                                re FingonOfPittsburgh Send a private message to FingonOfPittsburgh Mar 21 2007, 8:12pm
                                    The only football player I can name off the top of my head Alnilam Send a private message to Alnilam Mar 22 2007, 1:52am
                                        re FingonOfPittsburgh Send a private message to FingonOfPittsburgh Mar 22 2007, 11:13am
                                            I don't know. Alnilam Send a private message to Alnilam Mar 23 2007, 12:59am
                    I just knew it. I'm a freak. GaladrielTX Send a private message to GaladrielTX Mar 21 2007, 10:52pm
                        just to show you how weird folk dancing women are... Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Mar 21 2007, 11:18pm
    I really enjoy the NZ series. Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Mar 20 2007, 7:06pm
        You got Brendan Cole Sherry Send a private message to Sherry Mar 21 2007, 8:20pm
    I'm hooked on the US series. Lurking Girl Send a private message to Lurking Girl Mar 20 2007, 11:19pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.