The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Lord of The Rings:
Concerning Hobbits

One Ringer
Tol Eressea

Mar 15 2007, 7:54pm

Post #1 of 7 (860 views)
Shortcut
Concerning Hobbits Can't Post

This is a music video I made last year. Aside from the minor video quality (it's okay altogether) it's an awesome video. . .in my opinion anyway. I plan to make another one, but this is what I have right now. Enjoy! Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFH1mClKJFM

"Death is just another pathway. . .one which we all must take."

-Gandalf from "The Return of the King"

Eventides
Tol Eressea

Mar 16 2007, 7:17pm

Post #2 of 7 (586 views)
Shortcut
I think it's really good. :) /nt [In reply to] Can't Post

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Eventides' Website!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"I stepped out of my body to let God slide in; although I'm still dressed in flesh that I spiritually died in. Alive in Christ a new creation started breathin', Life exists and through this came completion. ... I'm not that person anymore (more!)! That's what blood was shed for! No longer a failure, livin' life more abundantly, therefore you'll never see me livin' less than victory."
John Reuben.

"Desperation, needing You; every last breath I scream for You. Shatter me into a million pieces, make me new. ... Break me, mold me, make me what You want me to be; I am Yours, for You to use, so take and replace me with You."
Family Force 5.

"Under a light in Bethlehem, I was sifting through the sand; the saline burned my eyes, I was looking for Your hand. I gave up on myself, and left my pride disarmed; I cried out 'I'm alone!' and found myself in Your arms. 'Rest in Me, oh, My love; I have loved you before the world began. Rest in Me, oh, My love; you'll never wander too far to reach My hand.'"
Showbread.

SandWitch King
Rohan

Mar 16 2007, 11:47pm

Post #3 of 7 (580 views)
Shortcut
Thanks for posting! [In reply to] Can't Post

I dig when people share such things here. Thanks!

. . . One should, if possible, express a negative concept in a positive form: "not meaningful" rather than "meaningless." I agree and will, therefore, now refer to contemporary movie executives as running around "like chickens without their heads cut on." - David Mamet

Patty
Immortal

Mar 19 2007, 3:59pm

Post #4 of 7 (578 views)
Shortcut
It says "This video has been removed by the user" [In reply to] Can't Post

did you remove this, or did I somehow get to the wrong page?

Welcome to Rivendell, Patty Baggins

drogo
Lorien

Mar 19 2007, 10:17pm

Post #5 of 7 (571 views)
Shortcut
New Line issued a cease and desist?? / [In reply to] Can't Post

(Formerly drogo of the two names!)

One Ringer
Tol Eressea

Mar 20 2007, 11:27am

Post #6 of 7 (566 views)
Shortcut
sorry [In reply to] Can't Post

no it's not due to legal or illegal issues, I just decided to take it off. I'll put it back on one day soon, don't worry.Wink

"Death is just another pathway. . .one which we all must take."

-Gandalf from "The Return of the King"

Patty
Immortal

Mar 23 2007, 7:11am

Post #7 of 7 (562 views)
Shortcut
Well let us know when you do... [In reply to] Can't Post

I don't go to youtube unless someone alerts me to something specific.

Welcome to Rivendell, Patty Baggins

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.