Welcome to a hole-y Fiesta Friday!
First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Greenwood Hobbit
Valinor

Jun 3 2023, 1:17pm

Post #26 of 28 (1270 views)
Shortcut
It was a quick sleepover - [In reply to] Can't Post

they were delivered showered and ready for bed after an energetic family day out, then one was collected mid morning and I did some revision with the older one for his end-of-year tests before taking him home for his lunch. The way the soil is at present, you'd need a pickaxe for weeding and I wouldn't trust either of them with one of those!

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Jun 3 2023, 1:21pm

Post #27 of 28 (1271 views)
Shortcut
Sweeeeeet! :D [In reply to] Can't Post

I love how you're standing your ground at home and the world is swarming around you :D Dogs, g'kiddies, all sorts of action that happens to be very fun! Well done, m'dear!

You're lucky to never fall into the clutches of the mighty donut; but it sounds like you're in danger just the same with eclairs. Ohhh... the pitfalls of life!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and that a moderate rainfall or two come your way and give the garden/lawn a nice drink.

sample

We have been there and back again.

TIME Google Calendar

Greenwood Hobbit
Valinor

Jun 3 2023, 5:13pm

Post #28 of 28 (1267 views)
Shortcut
There are plenty of edible clutches [In reply to] Can't Post

into which I might well fall, even if I don't fancy donuts... *sigh* Still, it's easier to face salads in the summer and I'll be having tasty homegrown tomatoes before too long. No sign of rain in the forecast for the coming week, so the hosepipe will be busy! As extreme weather goes this is pretty tame, but unfortunate at this stage in the season when everything should be plumping up and growing full of juice.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.