The One Ring Forums: TheOneRing.net: Feedback:
Add TRoP forum to "Forum Nav"?

DeadRabbits
Rohan

Jan 22 2023, 5:55pm

Post #1 of 2 (1154 views)
Shortcut
Add TRoP forum to "Forum Nav"? Can't Post

The Rings of Power forum has existed for five years now and I assume that it is among the most well-frequented on these message boards? Wouldn't it be a rather simple process to add it to the "Forum Nav" section?

Now now Bill, you swore this was a battle between warriors, not a bunch of miss nancies, so warriors is what I brought

Altaira
Superuser

Jan 25 2023, 1:08am

Post #2 of 2 (1092 views)
Shortcut
Not a bad idea, I think [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm not sure how many people use that to navigate between boards, but I can see how it would be a fast way. Calisuri would have to do it though as that's part of the overall TORn design and operation, not that of the forums.

However, if there's not room for an extra link, one of the existing ones may have to go. It looks like maybe Fan Art would be a good candidate as the last post was in November. Of course, Fan Art would still be accessible in several ways, just not from that menu (for any Fan Art aficionados).

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.