Our Sponsor Sideshow Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
*Opens bar doors* Come join us for Fiesta!
First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Tue, 2:52pm

Post #51 of 58 (92 views)
Shortcut
Wow! Lookit that Ent! :D [In reply to] Can't Post

What an incredible adventure you were on! Those pictures are stunning... unbelievable! I'm so glad you took the time and went there... and that you've shared it with us :D

I so agree about David Crosby. I've loved those guys since I was a pup. What a beautiful sound they have. They were first brought together by Joni Mitchell when she heard them spontaneously sing at a party. I saw a tv interview with them done within the last 10 years... and Still and Nash had wonderful things to say about Crosby who was sitting right there with them. So it's lovely that there was peace found. One of my favs of theirs is Southern Cross.

sample

We have been there and back again.

TIME Google Calendar

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Tue, 3:54pm

Post #52 of 58 (87 views)
Shortcut
Great Pics! :D [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm so glad you completed your Pass Quest and made it to all 3! I don't think there's a square inch anywhere in NZ that isn't beautiful :)

I'm also glad you made it to Christchurch and visited the memorial. That's a very touching inscription... so much reverence and heart

*waves hi to Starling!*

I love your road trips! But a quiet weekend is also a great thing. Hopefully you'll be able to NOT EVER have to go back to work very soon ;)

sample

TIME Google Calendar

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Tue, 4:01pm

Post #53 of 58 (86 views)
Shortcut
Doesn't the time fly? [In reply to] Can't Post

Do you find yourself standing there... smelling the air, trees and water... like it was yesterday? I'm so glad you had that experience.... and more if you did a tour!

sample

TIME Google Calendar

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Tue, 4:14pm

Post #54 of 58 (88 views)
Shortcut
Hard times for your friends :( [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm glad she'll only have 4 weeks of restriction; but what a hard added concern in an already difficult situation. You're a great one to step in and help. One less worry for them *high five*

You and I are in the same boat when it comes to clearing and purging. I really have a hard time with it. I just took over 60 dvds to my little farming town's fundraiser. We're having an auction soon to raise funds for restoring our little train depot. We have a couple of boxcars and a caboose we're also restoring. I'm still left with 965 regular titles and 40 Tolkien-related titles. Slowly but surely ;)

I hope you have a GREAT week and that it gets sunny outside again!

sample

TIME Google Calendar

Eledhwen
Forum Admin / Moderator

Wed, 10:16pm

Post #55 of 58 (59 views)
Shortcut
I'm in the UK! [In reply to] Can't Post

Very much NOT summer :)

Storm clouds

dernwyn
Forum Admin / Moderator

Thu, 2:07am

Post #56 of 58 (48 views)
Shortcut
LOL! [In reply to] Can't Post

For some odd reason I thought you were in NZ at the moment! Laugh

Did you get any of that heat wave that went through Europe?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I desired dragons with a profound desire"

dernwyn
Forum Admin / Moderator

Thu, 2:11am

Post #57 of 58 (47 views)
Shortcut
Decluttering is necessary [In reply to] Can't Post

as much as it pains to throw out things we've kept! Yes, so glad for the local charity shops and donation networks. Heart

And it's so nice that you can help with the driving for your friends! How's she doing, coming back from the stroke?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I desired dragons with a profound desire"

Eledhwen
Forum Admin / Moderator

Thu, 8:54am

Post #58 of 58 (40 views)
Shortcut
In the summer, yes [In reply to] Can't Post

It was toasty last year. Now it's cold.

Storm clouds

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.