1. By day they are lost but never missing
And if one falls, they hear you wishing
My Amazon packages.
2. I need food but do not swallow
I need air but do not breathe
When nearly dead I can still grow
Beware! For I can hotly seethe
3. Two sisters fight in eternal chase
One dark and one bright, they cannot embrace
One always ends with the other's birth
Their grace extends across the earth
Sorry, only had time to read the first line - the Kardashians
4. Only one colour, but not in one size.
Stuck at the bottom, yet never cries.
Present in sun, but not in rain.
Doing no harm, and feeling no pain.
5. What is at the beginning of the end, the start of eternity, at the end of time and space, was in the middle of yesterday but is nowhere in tomorrow?
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, not sureeeeeeeeeeeee
And finally, a properly hard one – for which I apologise in advance:
6. A man gave one son 10 cents and another son 15 cents. What time is it?
Time to squabble over the estate
Happiness: money matters, but less than we think and not in the way that we think. Family is important and so are friends, while envy is toxic -- and so is excessive thinking. Beaches are optional. Trust is not. Neither is gratitude. - The Geography of Bliss by Eric Weiner as summarized by Lily Fairbairn. And a bit of the Hobbit reading thrown in never hurts. - NottaSackville