1. What Middle-earth name would you give to your car? (Our suggestions were Mordor Mazda and Hobbiton Honda, after I saw a car on Saturday called Samwise, it was a Subaru )
I've no intention of being original and will repeat what I put in the thread on Main- Mine's the Khuzdul Kia. Or, if we're looking to the dark side, the Khamul Kia- sounds a bit too much like camel really! My old car was Faramir the Fiat, but I've moved on to all things dwarven now
2. What's your favourite way of unwinding after a stressful day?
Heating a wheatbag for my tense aching neck, lounging in my recliner chair, either reading, watching TV or, visiting TORN. Occasionally with a nice chilled white wine- but not always
3. Why did you choose the nick you use on TORn?
Initially I wanted to use Elen, after the character in the Mabinogion ( I am part Welsh and love Celtic mythology), but saw that the name had been used a few times. So I changed the spelling a bit. And the 32 part? Alas, not my age, but my house number
4. This on is gramma inspired, what's your favourite way of serving ice-cream?
Vanilla, with banana and crystallised ginger
5. Do you sing in the shower? And if you do, what sort of songs? (Singing along to music whilst having a bath counts too
Yes, usually some "earworm" that has got into my head. And sometimes just for the hell of it- the echoes make my voice sound better! I do a lot of singing in the car- especially in winter when the windows are closed. I sing in choirs and often learn my pieces by ear, singing along with a CD of whatever I need to know. Only problem with singing in the car, I find, is that, regardless of music genre, as soon as the music gets more emotional or louder, the further down on the accelerator my foot goes, so I have to be careful!