Jan 27 2008, 5:13pm
No theme this week.
** ~ Movie Trivial Pursuit ~ ** NEW GAME : Jan 27
1. Who ushers the cake-carrying Hobbits through the crowd at Bilbo's party?
2. What was the name of Éowyn's father, the brother-in-law of Théoden?
3. When confronting Saruman at Isengard, Theoden tells him, "We shall have peace when you hang from ___(what)___ for the sport of ___(what)___ ."?
4. What weapon did Elrond wield in the battle of the Last Alliance of Men and Elves?
5. What Fellowship actor is fluent* in four languages: English, Spanish, Danish, and Elvish?
(*magpie notes: fluent is a word used by the game... I would not consider any actor in these movies fluent in Elvish. Additionally, as fluent as this actor is in Elvish, he is also in Lakota.)
6. What Wellington, NZ based composing group was responsible for some of the 'cultural' music of the movie:
"Flaming Red hair" for Bilbo's birthday party and "The Passing of the Elves" for FOTR (now available on the FOTR box set)
Éowyn's lament for TTT (extended DVD) and various other misc drinking songs etc
(This post was edited by Magpie on Jan 27 2008, 5:21pm)