May 7 2013, 10:20am
1. Which Dwarf accompanied Bilbo a bit of the way down the tunnel (on Bilbo’s first journey down the tunnel)? Balin, cos Thorin didn't want his hair messed up with nasty cobwebs and dragon goo!
2. What did Bilbo steal from Smaug’s pile of treasure and take back up the tunnel to the Dwarves? The golden cup of Helga Hufflepuff- Smaug had torched Gringotts as well
3. What key piece of information did Bilbo discover when Smaug rolled over to show his underbelly?
The "now you see it, now you don't" left nipple of Smaug! and a bare patch on the left side, tattoo'd with a dart board
4. Fill in the blanks (two words): “ ‘Never laugh at ____ _____, Bilbo you fool!’ he said to himself…”
Thorins' hair? Fan girls? Sherlock Holmes? Dragons' underbellies? Live dragons!!
5. Bilbo returned to the Dwarves after his conversation with Smaug, and they all sat in the little grassy bay discussing, amongst other things, dragon slaying. Bilbo grew uneasy; what did he then urge them to do? Go home "only you don't have one, do you- ha ha!" Go inside the tunnel and close the door- Bilbo had promised Smaug a game of sardines, but, in fact, Bilbo thought this action would take him to Narnia, which sounded like a better plan at that moment in time!
"Beneath the roof of sleeping leaves the dreams of trees unfold"
(This post was edited by elaen32 on May 7 2013, 10:26am)