May 6 2013, 1:41am
1. What Middle-earth name would you give to your car?
Oh good, something I know the answers to.
Probably Strider the Subaru and NeekerBreekin' Nissan
2. What's your favourite way of unwinding after a stressful day?
3. Why did you choose the nick you use on TORn?
Well, you asked...I wanted something horsey-inspired, but I also was in love with Aragorn. So I figured if I were to be a horse, it would be best to be the one ridden by Aragorn..."Aragorn sprang upon Roheryn." Yee-haw!
4. This on is gramma inspired, what's your favourite way of serving ice-cream?
Actually, you meant to ask what's my favourite way of having ice-cream served to me. I'd like it brought graciously to me by a certain Hot Dwarf, on a mithril platter. And after he's attentively refilled my bowl about seven times, he'd settle in next to me for a nice long cozy...chat.
5. Do you sing in the shower? And if you do, what sort of songs? (Singing along to music whilst having a bath counts too )
Under duress. It's usually a rousing rendition of "Old MacDonald had a Farm" or "The Wheels on the Bus" or "Yankee Doodle", trying to keep NZ Toddler (fully clothed) from joining me in the shower. But if I'm absolutely, positively sure no one else is in the house, I might try out my best Dwarf voice and sing "Blunt the Knives" or "Misty Mountains".
(This post was edited by Roheryn on May 6 2013, 1:42am)