Aragalen the Green
May 5 2013, 6:34pm
1. What Middle-earth name would you give to your car? My car is a white Chevrolet, so it would be a Chevy Shadowfax When I was much younger, I named my bicycle Thorondor.
2. What's your favourite way of unwinding after a stressful day? I curl up with a Tolkien book, and read until I doze off for a short nap.
3. Why did you choose the nick you use on TORn? Well, it was actually a Dungeons and Dragons name I made up for my character. I used the word list from the Appendix in the Silmarillion, and chose "galen", meaning green in Sindarin (my favorite color); and the "Ara" is a royal prefix. I actually started with "Argalen" (using the feminine royal prefix of "Ar"), but preferred the sound of "Aragalen" better.
4. This one is gramma inspired, what's your favourite way of serving ice-cream? I love vanilla ice cream with blueberries or raspberries on top! My second favorite is in a hot fudge sundae
5. Do you sing in the shower? And if you do, what sort of songs? Does humming count? Sometimes I'll sing (currently "Misty Mountains Cold" is my song of choice), but usually hum whatever happens to be stuck in my head at the moment
'"Never laugh at live dragons, Bilbo you fool!" he said to himself, and it became a favourite saying of his later, and passed into a proverb.'
(This post was edited by Aragalen the Green on May 5 2013, 6:36pm)