May 5 2013, 4:52pm
1. What Middle-earth name would you give to your car?
I don't name cars. Other people have named my cars and I often like their names (like "Zelda" for my 1965 Dodge Dart), but it's not something I think of myself.
2. What's your favourite way of unwinding after a stressful day?
Going out in the garden and pulling weeds for an hour. I swear, putting my hands into the ground pulls all the negative energy right out. In winter, a long hot bath does the same thing. A nice rom-com movie works to calm me down too.
3. Why did you choose the nick you use on TORn?
I often use variations of "Annie" on the Web for a nick. I started out on TORn as "ritergrrl" but then decided I wanted a Tolkien name, so went looking in the Encyclopedia of Arda & found Annael. At the time, the definition was that Annael was female, but they changed it after I adopted it. I decided to be okay with that as my real name is gender-neutral.
4. This on is gramma inspired, what's your favourite way of serving ice-cream?
The classic: really good vanilla ice cream with hot fudge sauce.
5. Do you sing in the shower? And if you do, what sort of songs?
I sing everywhere. The shower is where I do my vocal warm-up exercises.
The way we imagine our lives is the way we are going to go on living our lives.
- James Hillman, Healing Fiction
* * * * * * * * * *
NARF and member of Deplorable Cultus since 1967
(This post was edited by Annael on May 5 2013, 4:53pm)