Oct 8 2012, 6:29pm
from reptiles to qualify as their own class. You don't see many warm-blooded, highly active reptiles covered in proto-feathers. And remember, reptiles co-existed and out-lived their dinosaur contemporaries, and always exhibited largely different appearance and behavior. Yes, they're still categorized as "reptiles", but as mentioned above, the system's out of date.
Well most scientists now admit that dinosaurs are distinct enough
And technically, birds are descendants from a branch of dinosauria, namely family dromaeosauridae.
My Top 5 Wish List for "The Hobbit"
5. Legolas will surf down Smaug's neck
4. Bilbo will be revealed to a Robot
3. Naked PJ cameo as Ghan-Buri-Ghan
2. Use of not only 3D, but smell-o-vision, plus the inclusion of axes coming out of the seats and poking the audience when appropriate
1. Not only keep the claim that Thorin & Co. ran amok in Mirkwood "molesting people", but depict said incident in vivid detail!!!!!
(This post was edited by Captain Salt on Oct 8 2012, 6:31pm)