Oct 6 2012, 7:42pm
This seems possible to me. Perhaps both the Misty Mountain Goblins and Dol Guldur Orcs are present for Out of the Frying Pan...? However, it IS quite a distance for the Necro's Orcs to travel in a short span of time...unless they're already in the area?
Azog and Fimbul come from Dol Guldur and ride Wargs...
Possible scenario: The Necro is made aware that Gandalf and a Company of Dwarves are passing through the Misty Mountains...he orders the Goblin King to capture them, and sends some Orcs from Dol Guldur to pick them up? After Thorin & Co. escape, they flee from the Goblins, only to run right into Azog's Orcs?
My Top 5 Wish List for "The Hobbit"
5. Legolas will surf down Smaug's neck
4. Bilbo will be revealed to a Robot
3. Naked PJ cameo as Ghan-Buri-Ghan
2. Use of not only 3D, but smell-o-vision, plus the inclusion of axes coming out of the seats and poking the audience when appropriate
1. Not only keep the claim that Thorin & Co. ran amok in Mirkwood "molesting people", but depict said incident in vivid detail!!!!!
(This post was edited by Captain Salt on Oct 6 2012, 7:47pm)