Oct 6 2012, 5:45pm
The figure appears to be bare-chested ALA Yazneg...I tried to get the name from the poster, but it was illegible (thought it DOES appear to start with a "Y"). So yeah, leaning now towards it being a very shoddy adaptation of Yazneg.
Having expanded it to full screen...
Kind-of crappy that they've just recycled the Moria Orcs from LotR rather than doing proper Misty Mountain Goblins seen in TH for the set.
My Top 5 Wish List for "The Hobbit"
5. Legolas will surf down Smaug's neck
4. Bilbo will be revealed to a Robot
3. Naked PJ cameo as Ghan-Buri-Ghan
2. Use of not only 3D, but smell-o-vision, plus the inclusion of axes coming out of the seats and poking the audience when appropriate
1. Not only keep the claim that Thorin & Co. ran amok in Mirkwood "molesting people", but depict said incident in vivid detail!!!!!
(This post was edited by Captain Salt on Oct 6 2012, 5:49pm)