Oct 4 2012, 3:18pm
What could possibly be left out of the theatrical films? Either the versions in theaters are going to be cut down to the bare minimum, or the EE's are going to be about 2 minutes longer.
A trilogy AND material to spare?
I suppose we'll probably see some of the Dwarf backstory end up on the EE, some of the material not really essential to the narrative such as Galadriel's monologue about the morgul blade? Perhaps some Dwarf bantering, a bit of Goblin-town and/or Riddles?
I don't know, WB really seem to be milking this.
My Top 5 Wish List for "The Hobbit"
5. Legolas will surf down Smaug's neck
4. Bilbo will be revealed to a Robot
3. Naked PJ cameo as Ghan-Buri-Ghan
2. Use of not only 3D, but smell-o-vision, plus the inclusion of axes coming out of the seats and poking the audience when appropriate
1. Not only keep the claim that Thorin & Co. ran amok in Mirkwood "molesting people", but depict said incident in vivid detail!!!!!
(This post was edited by Captain Salt on Oct 4 2012, 3:20pm)