Sep 15 2012, 2:12pm
Just to get you warmed up for World Hobbit Day, here's a traditional TORn game thread that Weaver posts every so often.
**** Pre-game Six Subject Line Challenge (SSLC) ****
Below are six subject lines from posts currently on the board -- what can you do with them?
The Six Subject Lines:
- You can see the wheels turning behind his eyes
- Give me Radagast or give me Death!
- I didn't say anything about making it deeper
- You sound like you know something but
- sure, if I can push the "norse" theme into the surreal
- It's accurate enough for me
Use one, some or all of the subject lines to make poetry, a drabble, a bit of doggerel, a very short story, a riddle, a parody, whatever -- just let your creative side out and have fun!
Want a The Hobbit cover of your own for World Hobbit Day? Click Here
Thank you Magpie!
(This post was edited by SirDennisC on Sep 15 2012, 2:14pm)