Jul 30 2012, 3:54pm
Have no idea how to feel about this...
Has PJ been striken with dragon-sickness?
On the one hand, more ME on the big screen is exciting.
However, I just can't get interested or hopeful about 3 TH movies. It's vaguely ludicrous, and I can't help but feel it's motivated purely by PJ, WB and Co. wanting to hoard all of the gold of the audience for themselves and sleep on it for a bed.
I mean, come on! The same number of the films to adapt LotR as TH?
I was anticipating two fairly fast-moving, expertly-made adventures. Now we're getting what will likely be three cumbersome, overly-long and listless "epics" constituting a needless trilogy.
Not happy about this...I don't think? Oh, whatever. ;)
Of course, will wait for more to be unveiled before making any actual judgement.
My Top 5 Wish List for "The Hobbit"
5. Legolas will surf down Smaug's neck
4. Bilbo will be revealed to a Robot
3. Naked PJ cameo as Ghan-Buri-Ghan
2. Use of not only 3D, but smell-o-vision, plus the inclusion of axes coming out of the seats and poking the audience when appropriate
1. Not only keep the claim that Thorin & Co. ran amok in Mirkwood "molesting people", but depict said incident in vivid detail!!!!!
(This post was edited by Captain Salt on Jul 30 2012, 4:03pm)