Jul 23 2012, 11:47pm
Rhosgobel! Dale! Dwarf warriors (from a flashback to the fall of Erebor)? Hints of Tauriel and Radagast...And our first good look at an Orc (NOT a Goblin, very reminiscent of Sauron's mooks from the trilogy...perhaps Legolas/Tauriel fighting the forces of the Necromancer)?
And Stone Giants! Made of stone...that's sort-of bizarre, isn't it? In any case, very cool!
My Top 5 Wish List for "The Hobbit"
5. Legolas will surf down Smaug's neck
4. Bilbo will be revealed to a Robot
3. Naked PJ cameo as Ghan-Buri-Ghan
2. Use of not only 3D, but smell-o-vision, plus the inclusion of axes coming out of the seats and poking the audience when appropriate
1. Not only keep the claim that Thorin & Co. ran amok in Mirkwood "molesting people", but depict said incident in vivid detail!!!!!
(This post was edited by Captain Salt on Jul 23 2012, 11:50pm)