Jan 14 2012, 1:48am
Agree completely. The article in question, and its "points", are totally illegitimate, yet contain several tried-and-not-true sentiments about the "unfaithfulness" of PJ's films.
In fact, the LotR trilogy is just about the most respectful, and faithful, adaptation I've ever seen while working first and foremost as great works in their own medium.
My Top 5 Wish List for "The Hobbit"
5. Legolas will surf down Smaug's neck
4. Bilbo will be revealed to a Robot
3. Naked PJ cameo as Ghan-Buri-Ghan
2. Use not only 3D, but smell-o-vision, with axes coming out of the seats and poking the audience when appropriate
1. Not only keep the claim that Thorin & Co. ran amok in Mirkwood "molesting people", but depict said incident in vivid detail!!!!!
(This post was edited by Captain Salt on Jan 14 2012, 1:51am)