Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics:
Movie Discussion: The Hobbit
Page 3 of 928 (332014 posts in 13907 threads)
First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 928 Next page Last page
  Subject  Author   Views   Replies  Sort direction Age (creation)
  Expand entire thread Box office at $367.1 as of 22 December Glorfindela 944 5 Tue, 6:34pm (NecromancerRisingJump to last post in thread (by NecromancerRising)

Expand entire thread Will I like Battle of Five Armies Judging By My List? MartyB 937 7 Wed, 9:16am (MartyBJump to last post in thread (by MartyB)

Expand entire thread When did Legolas' mother die? BlackFox 2781 33 2:04pm (Otaku-sempaiJump to last post in thread (by Otaku-sempai)

Expand entire thread Orch henchman on the ground Danielos 576 9 Wed, 9:55am (SprigganJump to last post in thread (by Spriggan)

Expand entire thread Battle of the Five Armies: Missing Animation (Weta?) Starsky 1175 12 Tue, 4:56pm (NateGateJump to last post in thread (by NateGate)

Expand entire thread Thorin's sacrifice lionoferebor 1634 14 Wed, 12:13am (CirashalaJump to last post in thread (by Cirashala)

Expand entire thread I miss Thorin and I feel very sad. What's going on? greenbalrog 2682 32 Wed, 7:31pm (BlackFoxJump to last post in thread (by BlackFox)

Expand entire thread Nazgul plot Victariongreyjoy 1261 13 Tue, 4:07pm (BombadilJump to last post in thread (by Bombadil)

Expand entire thread New TV Spot caglarkuraner 644 3 Tue, 9:23pm (LoresilmeJump to last post in thread (by Loresilme)

Expand entire thread Idea for an EE Epilogue Shagrat 858 5 Tue, 8:27pm (moreorlessJump to last post in thread (by moreorless)

Expand entire thread I could have done without older Bilbo/Frodo, anyone agree? MouthofSauron 1164 16 Tue, 8:45pm (mirkwoodwandererJump to last post in thread (by mirkwoodwanderer)

Expand entire thread Sauron and NazguI scene Faramir74 734 3 Tue, 8:48pm (MouthofSauronJump to last post in thread (by MouthofSauron)

Expand entire thread It's So Unfair: She Lives, But He Dies! DwellerInDale 1199 18 6 mins ago (swordwhaleJump to last post in thread (by swordwhale)

Expand entire thread Flag Semaphore Faramir74 537 3 Tue, 1:00pm (ElarieJump to last post in thread (by Elarie)

Expand entire thread Laketown? Laineth 337 2 Wed, 12:46am (LainethJump to last post in thread (by Laineth)
First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 928 Next page Last page

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.